- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
PINK TIE GUYS Fort Worth
Join an exclusive group of gentlemen from the Greater Fort Worth area who are committed to the local fight against breast cancer – the PINK TIE GUYS.
They are leaders who honor those who are touched by this disease that knows no boundaries and bring urgency to efforts to find a cure. They demonstrate their commitment by raising money to support Susan G. Komen®’s mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
The PINK TIE GUYS Program
The program will commence with a new team of PINK TIE GUYS self-donating $100 on February 12 and fundraising a minimum of $500 through February 14.
Our goal is to create a group of gentlemen who are professional, community leaders and fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons, who are champions of Komen Greater Fort Worth and dedicated to making an impact in their community.
PINK TIE GUYS will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation for you and your guest(s) to a kickoff reception on February 12, with “sweetheart” gifts being awarded to top three fundraisers
- Inclusion in the Greater Fort Worth “2019 PINK TIE GUYS Team” to be listed on the Susan G. Komen Greater Fort Worth website
- Opportunity to meet and network with area professionals
- Your headshot and bio listed on the Komen Greater Fort Worth website and name included in postings on social media
- Opportunity to know that you are impacting the lives of thousands of Greater Fort Worth area residents
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Whiskey Ranch – Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co.
4250 Mitchell Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76119
To find out more information on becoming a PINK TIE GUY, please contact Tracey Boyes at email@example.com or 817-730-9679.
2019 PINK TIE GUYS
Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Senior Manager at Whitley Penn
Radio Host, 92.1 KTFW’s “Wake-Up-West O Plex”
Glenn S. Forbes
Vice President, Commercial Banking- Specialized Industries Government Banking Group with JPMorgan
President/CEO of the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Wealth Management Manager at Whitley Penn
Director of Accounting at United Specialty Advertising
Operations Director for LKCM Radio Group, and Program Director for 95.9 the Ranch
Operations Leader – Teaming Focal & Learning Leader at GE Manufacturing Solutions
COO of Purpose Driven Youth Empowerment
Survivor, Team Captain, Board Member, and Pink Tie Guy
Business Development Officer at Clearfork Financial Group
Tax Senior Manager at Whitley Penn
Senior Vice President, Community Engagement and Advocacy at Texas Health Resources
President & Owner of Mike’s Westside Rental