Komen Greater Fort Worth is Hiring
The Events Manager oversees, coordinates and implements the Susan G. Komen Greater Fort Worth events. Duties include, but are not limited to, oversight of Race for the Cure committees and Race chairs, budget management and accountability, Race site logistics, team and sponsorship development and year-round Race promotion. The Events Manager is also responsible for other events for the Affiliate including Kick up Your Heels for the Cure, third party events including Stock Show Goes Pink. The Events Manager also provides support for other fund development activities of the Affiliate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years paid event experience
- Experience in fund development including event planning, corporate sponsorship and volunteer committee management
- Personable, detail oriented, organized, with ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with volunteers and donors
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, email, internet and database systems
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed to meet organization’s needs.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.